1. Draw or paint a rainbow (copy the one on your hoodie or jumper). Place it in a window in your home, so that when your friends are out getting some fresh air; they know that a friend from school lives there!
2. Practice skipping forwards! With your skipping rope practice for 5 minutes four times today. Ask a family member for tips on how to improve!
3. Maths: with the three digits 1 2 3 , how many 2 digit numbers can you make? If you can do that, how many 3 digit numbers can you make?
Can you put them in size order form the fewest to the most?
4. Read to a family member for 10 minutes and then talk about what it is you have just read.
5. Go on the live webcams at Edinburgh Zoo
I know it's not the same as actually being there, but it's the next best thing!
Mrs Hussain, Mrs Bi, Miss Mehmood and I are sending you are lovebecause we're missing you guys!
See you soon!
Mrs Sykes and Eric!