1. Listen to this piece of music and draw what it makes you think of.
10 piece music
Delve into the musical travels of The Little Train of the Caipira; a piece of music written by Heitor Villa Lobos. His music describes a shuddering, juddering steam train chugging through Brazil and carrying the ‘caipira’ or ‘people of the countryside’ off to pick berries in the fields.
2. Writing Task - Watch this short film. What do you think could happen next? Write a prediction.
3. Complete this number line but putting the numbers below in the correct position.
4. Complete these times tables calculations
5. Make sure you are reading to an adult every day.