Today's Daily 5
1. Yesterday we looked at patterns of 10, could you write the 10 times table out? How far can you go? Here; I'll get you started. . . .
0 X 10= 0
1 X10 = 10
2 X10 = 20
3 X 10 =
4 X10 =
5 X 10 =
How far could you go? Use a hundred square if you need to, keep adding 10
2. Have you ever watched tv with the sound on and the subtitles on?
Have a go, see if you can keep up with the characters, it's a really good way to improve your fluency and expression.
3. Let's see how you have improved with the old skipping rope. Go outside at least 3 times to practice. Get your heart rate up, your muscles use more blood when they're moving. So get that heart pumping the blood to the muscles!
4. Do you have a pattern somewhere in your home; maybe on a carpet, wallpaper, a cushion. Could you copy it? Ask a family member if they can recognize where it is from!
5. Check out the BBC bitesize lessons. Which one will you choose today?